The residential sector by:
1) Helping low income and credit challenged individuals and families to purchase their own homes, and
2) Purchasing homes for low-income families to rent (future)
The economy by:
1) Creating jobs and filling them with San Bernardino residents, and
2) Providing community investment activities which assists citizens to develop and open businesses to resuscitate the economy and draws visitors to a thriving San Bernardino
The hope and ability of citizens to live independent and positive producing lives by providing them with learning and development opportunities, resources and wrap around services.
1. FOOD N LOVE
When: Every Friday from 8:30am-12pm
Where: All Nations Worship Assembly
What: our CDC volunteers gather to prepare bags of groceries for needy families, seniors, and the homeless population within the city of San Bernardino. A true labor of love, we feed more than 200 families each month while talking and intentionally connect with those we serve as a way to build rapport with community members.
2. PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
We provide the following trainings that build people and their ability to have positive producing successful lives:
1) Personal Enrichment Program (PEP) Modules,
2) Personal & Business Financial Literacy
3) Entrepreneur Training & Support, and
4) The E.Q. Program – a Credit Repair & Homebuyers Service.
3. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
The neighbors in our own backyard have amazing ideas and skills that we believe are just waiting to be tapped into. We’re passionate about investing in these local individuals and businesses to enhance the strengths and assets of our community, for the goal of growing into our fullest potential.